Friday, December 28, 2007

Over/Under




Aside from Chuck Norris, Ryan Braun, and other immortals, who use cheese grater tissue to clean the dirt, the rest of us wipe with toilet paper.




Oprah Winfrey, several years ago, was asked on her show if she liked her toilet paper to come "over" or "under," to which she replied, "I'm an under girl, myself."




I am most certainly an "over" person. It seems to me to be easier to find the end of the roll when it's coming from the top. Every roll in my house is "over." You've known people who must have all paper money facing the same direction in their wallets. Maybe you are one of those people. But the real question is, "Are you an 'over' or an 'under' person?"
Please vote at right, after you wipe your hind end.

3 comments:

Major Allen Espy said...

Also, Oprah had Dr. Oz on a few months ago and the subject came up about how women should wipe. Oprah did a quick auidence poll to find out if women wiped from back to front or front to back. It all had to do with hygiene. Front to Back, according to Dr. Oz, is the cleanest, healthiest way for women to wipe.

Jeffrey said...

...for obvious reasons coups!

Unknown said...

Over the top for me. I'm even bold enough to change a public restroom from under to over. Under is more likely to rest against a unsanitary bathroom wall.