Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Are my kids the only ones...



...who didn't get a wii? My girlfriend, sister, and another friend all got their kids wiis...but not me. I did get to play it though. My girlfriend Karen kicked me around pretty good in bowling and baseball, but I did attain a measure of revenge by knocking her out in the boxing match. Yesterday, Christmas day, I played some more at my sister's house, losing at both tennis and bowling.


Then today, my 12 year old son has been kicking my butt in Guitar Hero on the PS2.


But at least with the PS2 I can sit in a chair. I am very sore from the wii. I guess I should stick to my exercise bike for exercise.


1 comment:

Major Allen Espy said...

no, my parents didn't get me a wii either. this kid isn't happy! instead, they gave me a crate!