Thursday, December 27, 2007

Are these CD's in your collection?


If not, then you probably don't have kids under the age of 15. I have two kids, 12 and 8, and both of them watch most anything on Disney Channel. They especially enjoy Hannah Montana and Suite Life of Zach and Cody. Well, their love of those Disney shows has spilled over into Disney music. Clever marketing on Disney's part, huh?


While I'm not personally into pop, many of these songs aren't too bad...or maybe I like them because my kids like them. Anyway, they got mp3 players for Christmas, and they have these songs locked and loaded for hours of listening pleasure. Does that mean I don't have to listen to Radio Disney on my XM Radio for long stretches on trips? Yay!...well, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself there.


As a tribute to my kids, here's a Jonas Brothers' video of a song that's pretty cool..."Year 3000": http://youtube.com/watch?v=YatfvRR0naY. Enjoy, music lovers.

No comments: