Thursday, February 21, 2008

De-pantsed


Today I had the pleasure of dropping trou at the doctor's office, for a cat scan. Actually it was pretty modest. I had a sheet over me for the cat scan, and a hospital gown for the x-ray. My doctor thinks I may have a kidney stone or two; thus the scan. I'm hoping all is well, but I should know for sure in a day or two.
I can confirm that I am human, though, having seen my x-rays, showing a pelvis, hip bones, and spine. I have a skeleton! High fives!
Now if I could only get my adapter to charge my laptop...

2 comments:

~N~ said...

I've had my share of tests...O_O Don't know that I have gotten accustomed to any of them! Hope you're feeling better. I know that can be unpleasant!!!

Major Allen Espy said...

i remember feeling a bit embarrassed years ago when I got all those hip x-rays and they were put up on screen for pops and Dr. Sanders to view. Lo and behold, I realized my "Mr. Johnson" was also glowing for all to see. taanks!