Tuesday, January 22, 2008

GO G-MEN!


Let me take this opportunity to share that I'll be pulling hard for the New York Jints in Super Bowl XLII. The Pats are good...damn good, in fact; but I don't want them going undefeated. They are excessively arrogant. I admit it...I want to see them fall on their faces.


In my humble opinion, I think the Pats are ripe for a beating. They've had some close games this season; indeed, the Giants themselves almost beat them a few weeks ago. I look for the New Yorkers to continue their red-hot ways and end the New Englanders' hopes for perfection.


(I wish no ill will toward Heath Evans, starting fullback for New England, and former Auburn star. May he be the only bright spot for his team.)


Go G-Men!

1 comment:

Major Allen Espy said...

now that the red-headed figure skater, tonya harding, has bashed in Brady's ankle, the Giants will have a real chance. question: why does Heath Evans have ass that's twice as big as normal??