Saturday, January 12, 2008

Favorite Toilet Activities



What do you like to do on the toilet, besides, of course, the obvious? When taking a Nick Saban, do you like to read? What kind of books? Machiavelli's The Prince or something humourous? Or do you read newsletters, mail, or magazines? Have you ever taken your laptop to the throne? It's not a bad way to pass time (while passing waste). Think of all the emails you can send, or bills you can pay, or tetris games you can play!

In short, why not make your private time in the thunderbox productive time?

Make sure to vote for your favorite activity in the john...there on the right -->

1 comment:

Major Allen Espy said...

When I'm on the throne I first prop my feet up on the cabinet countertop in front of me, just to provide maximum comfort for my BM. Then, I grab a book like How To Be Idle and I search for gems and jewels that can inspire me throughout the day! That's my form of multi-tasking!